The AST4530 submersible pressure transducer is constructed using PVDF material and a PTFE diaphragm. Designed to measure liquid level of harsh liquids and chemicals, the AST4530 features submersible PVDF cable, cord grip and housing. The AST4530 features a conduit connection for turbulent installations such as on-board ships, turbulent tanks, and rail cars.
Voltage and 4-20mA output signals allow users to interface for low current consumption or long distance transmission applications.
The AST4530 is CSA certified to Class I Div 1, Groups C and D for use in intrinsically safe areas with an approved barrier as well as ATEX and IECEx Exia.
- CSA Certified Class I Division 1 Intrinsically Safe Groups C, D with approved barrier
- ATEX / IECEx - Exia IIB T4 Ga, Ta = 0°C to 60°C
- ABS Type Approval
- Excellent liquid compatibility
- Cost effective alternative to ultrasonic & radar sensor technologies
- Fast response time
- Works with reflective liquids
- Will not fail due to vapor or condensation within a tank or vessel
- No effects from lid angle or proximity to the tank wall
- No galvanic corrosion
- No risk of bacteria attacking metal
Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC)
- Chemical totes
- Salt water holding tanks
- Process plants
- Rail-car liquid level monitoring
- Storage tanks
1 Accuracy includes: Non-linearity, Hysteresis and Non-repeatability
AST warrants that AST4530 submersible pressure transducers shipped will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment. If you are returning an AST4530 that has been submerged, we require that you advise AST what liquid(s) was/were being measured and confirm to AST in writing and that each product has been cleaned of any potentially hazardous materials. AST cannot issue an RMA number without this confirmation.
For complete warranty information visit: http://www.astsensors.com/warranty.php