AST4600 Explosionproof Pressure Transducer/Transmitter is CSA approved for use in hazardous areas including:
Constructed with a simple-yet-rugged design, the AST4600 stands up to a variety of Explosion-proof applications where price and performance are critical.
Available with voltage output signals, the AST4600 can be used for applications requiring low power consumption or packaged with a 4-20mA output signal for common integration into PLC's and controllers and long distance transmissions.
This pressure transducer features AST's Krystal Bond™ Technology, a one-piece stainless steel sensing element that provides high proof and burst pressure capability, long-term stability, and repeatable readings. The sensor is most commonly packaged with 316L Stainless steel to offer excellent media compatibility and comply to NACE MR0175 standards.
- ANSI/ISA - 12.27.01.2003 Certified "Single Seal" (no need for expensive secondary seal)
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) Approved
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- From 1 to 1,000 PSI Gauge (* For pressures over 1000 PSI, see AST4600 Sealed Pressure data sheet.)
- Low Static and Thermal Errors
- Rugged Design Withstands Harsh Environments
- Suitable for High Shock and Vibration Applications
- Available in Exotic Alloys (Consult Factory for Inconel 718 or Hastelloy C276)
*For pressures greater than 1,000 PSI, see AST4600 Factory Sealed Gauge Pressure data sheet.
- Industrial OEM & Hydrogen Equipment
- Natural Gas Compressors
- Pipe Line Instrumentation
- Marine & Offshore
- Pressure Instrumentation
- Oil Platforms
- Well Head Pressure
- Power Generation
- Energy & Water Management
1 Accuracy includes: Non-linearity, Hysteresis and Non-repeatability
(for other ports contact factory)
A= 1/4" NPT Male
I= 1/4" NPT Female
P= 1/2" NPT Male
G= Gauge Pressure
V= Gauge Pressure (Vacuum Calibrated)
Insert 4 digit pressure measurement code from chart.
3= 1-5V (3 Wire + Case Connection)
4= 4-20mA (Loop Powered + Case Connection)
6= 1-6V (3 Wire + Case Connection)
T= 2ft. 18 AWG wires
U= 4ft. 18 AWG wires
W= 2 Meter 18 AWG wires
*Consult factory on availability
AST warrants that units shipped will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
For complete warranty information visit: http://www.astsensors.com/warranty.php