AST5400 wet/wet differential pressure transducers can measure the differential pressure of liquids or gases with line pressures up to 5,000 PSI (350 bar) and a turn-down ratio of 15 to 1. Using Krystal Bond Technology, the AST5400 differential pressure transducer contains no silicone oil, O-rings, or welds. The low strain level on the diaphragm results in accurate, repeatable measurements.
The AST5400 wet/wet differential pressure transducer is commonly used to measure differential pressure across filters or calculate flow across an orifice plates. With its digital compensation, the AST5400 DP offers excellent linearity and performance over temperature.
The electronics offer a fail safe condition on the output signal.
The AST5400 DP can be manufactured using 316L, 17-4 PH, Inconel 718, or Hastelloy C276 and is available for hazardous locations.
- Krystal Bond™ Technology
- ABS Type Approved
- Class I Division I&II ratings
- ATEX Exd IIC flame proof / ExnA IIC available
- Both or either pressure port can see full line pressure No expensive 5-way equalization valves required!
- Bi-directional measurement available
- Smart electronics with failure condition protection
- Wide variety of materials for corrosive liquids and gases
- Contact AST about additional line pressure or temperature outputs for OEM applications
- Analytical Instruments
- Fuel Systems
- Hydrogen (316L only)
- Upstream pressure monitoring
- Compressor controls
- Exhaust / Vapor monitoring (contact AST for low pressures)
- Marine Instrumentation
- Desalination Equipment (Inconel718 Recommended)
- Water Makers
AST warrants that AST5400 wet/wet differential pressure transducers shipped will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
For complete warranty information visit: http://www.astsensors.com/warranty.php